Best Online Christian Counseling Programs
Deciding which college to go to is no easy task, so ACO evaluated more than 3,500 colleges to give you the information you need to make the search more manageable. Our 2018 college rankings are based on statistical data from trusted sources, eligibility criteria and various ranking factors Data Sources:
- All rankings: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
- Best Online MBA Programs: Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (GMAT scores)
- Some nursing programs: NCLEX
- Nursing bridge programs: American Association of Colleges of Nursing and DiscoverNursing.com
- Accreditation: ABET and the US Department of Education’s Office of Postsecondary Education
- Each college must be accredited
- Each college must be a not-for-profit institution
- Each college must be located in a state (US territories and Washington DC were excluded)
- Each college must have at least one online program 1
- Each college must have a maximum four-year tuition of $25,000 or a maximum two-year tuition of $5,000
Several individual data points were objectively evaluated to calculate a score for each ranking factor listed above. For affordability, the most impactful data points were tuition2 and grants; for quality, graduation and acceptance rates; for flexibility, part-time enrollment options; and for program, degrees granted in that specific program area. Each score was then weighted, with affordability being the most highly weighted factor for all ACO rankings.
1 Best Vocational Programs included data for both online and campus programs.
2 Both in-state and out-of-state tuition rates were used in our methodology; however, our rankings tool currently only displays in-state rates. Notes:
- A dash in our Rankings Tool indicates IPEDS data was not available.
- Tuition displayed in in-state and per year unless stated otherwise.