University of Idaho
- SIZE AND SETTING Four-year, medium, primarily nonresidential
- CAMPUS TYPE Rural: Fringe
- RELIGIOUS AFFILIATION Not Applicable
- ACCREDITATION(S) Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities
- Average In-State Cost $7,020
- Average Out-Of-State Cost $21,024
- Percent of Students Receiving Financial Aid 89%
- Average Financial Aid Amount $4,746
- Total Undergraduates 7,826
- Student-Faculty Ratio 16:1
- Male vs Female 53%Male47%Female
- Full-Time vs Part-Time 72%Full-Time7%Part-Time
- 885Students enrolled exclusively in distance education courses
- 2,389Students enrolled in some but not all distance education courses
- 8,506Students enrolled exclusively in distance education courses
Race or Ethnicity
- 1%American Indian
- 0%Pacific Islander
- 4%2 or More Races
- Acceptance Rate 72%Median Entrant Scores
- SAT Scores
- ACT Scores
Median School Value
- Completion Rate 58% Below Average
- Median Post-Graduate Salary $41,000 Below Average
- First Year Retention Rate 80% Below Average
University of Idaho
875 Perimeter Drive MS 2282, Moscow, ID 83844-2282
The data included on this page is collected from The Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System, a Department of Education program managed by the National Center for Education Statistics. Surveying over 7,500 colleges annually, it is among the most long-standing and trusted providers of U.S. postsecondary information. Note that IPEDS relies on self reported survey data from each college and therefore it may be slightly out of date or inconsistent with current levels. Please refer to each individual college website or contact the admissions office for further information.
Completing a Ph.D. in management online catapults graduates into the highest echelons of the discipline and qualifies professionals to take on advanced, highly specialized roles in areas of business, research,...
The COVID-19 pandemic has upended life for everyone. The pandemic has also created new financial burdens for college students. Many degree-seekers find themselves wondering how to afford college during a...
An online bachelor's degree in sales management prepares learners to join the fast-paced and lucrative world of sales. Whether you sell goods or services, the skills gained in these programs...
Search for Online Colleges by Subject
Discover schools with the programs and courses you’re interested in, and start learning today.