University of Idaho
- SIZE AND SETTING Four-year, medium, primarily nonresidential
- CAMPUS TYPE Rural: Fringe
- RELIGIOUS AFFILIATION Not Applicable
- ACCREDITATION(S) Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities
- Average In-State Cost $7,020
- Average Out-Of-State Cost $21,024
- Percent of Students Receiving Financial Aid 89%
- Average Financial Aid Amount $4,746
- Total Undergraduates 7,826
- Student-Faculty Ratio 16:1
- Male vs Female 53%Male47%Female
- Full-Time vs Part-Time 72%Full-Time7%Part-Time
- 885Students enrolled exclusively in distance education courses
- 2,389Students enrolled in some but not all distance education courses
- 8,506Students enrolled exclusively in distance education courses
Race or Ethnicity
- 1%American Indian
- 0%Pacific Islander
- 4%2 or More Races
- Acceptance Rate 72%Median Entrant Scores
- SAT Scores
- ACT Scores
Median School Value
- Completion Rate 58% Below Average
- Median Post-Graduate Salary $41,000 Below Average
- First Year Retention Rate 80% Below Average
University of Idaho
875 Perimeter Drive MS 2282, Moscow, ID 83844-2282
The data included on this page is collected from The Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System, a Department of Education program managed by the National Center for Education Statistics. Surveying over 7,500 colleges annually, it is among the most long-standing and trusted providers of U.S. postsecondary information. Note that IPEDS relies on self reported survey data from each college and therefore it may be slightly out of date or inconsistent with current levels. Please refer to each individual college website or contact the admissions office for further information.
All top business schools include interviews as part of their application process. Through MBA interviews, schools learn about applicants beyond written applications and test scores. Admissions committees look for certain...
A simple swipe or tap that exchanges money for goods can provide a shot of serotonin. Even before the card-tap function, when using a credit card than when paying with...
President Joe Biden's $6 trillion federal budget for the 2022 fiscal year includes large investments in K-12 and higher education, transportation, healthcare, and the environment. The Biden budget proposal includes...
Search for Online Colleges by Subject
Discover schools with the programs and courses you’re interested in, and start learning today.