- SIZE AND SETTING Four-year, very small, primarily nonresidential
- CAMPUS TYPECity: Midsize
- RELIGIOUS AFFILIATIONChurches of Christ
- ACCREDITATION(S) Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- Average In-State Cost $6,900
- Average Out-Of-State Cost $6,900
- Percent of Students Receiving Financial Aid 100%
- Average Financial Aid Amount $2,863
- Total Undergraduates 308
- Student-Faculty Ratio 10:1
- Male vs Female 43%Male57%Female
- Full-Time vs Part-Time 21%Full-Time57%Part-Time
- 597Students enrolled exclusively in distance education courses
- 0Students enrolled in some but not all distance education courses
- 0Students enrolled exclusively in distance education courses
Race or Ethnicity
- 0%American Indian
- 0%Pacific Islander
- 0%2 or More Races
Median School Value
- Completion Rate 0% Below Average
- Median Post-Graduate Salary $40,100Below Average
- First Year Retention Rate 67%Below Average
1200 Taylor Rd, Montgomery, AL 36117-3553
The data included on this page is collected from The Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System, a Department of Education program managed by the National Center for Education Statistics. Surveying over 7,500 colleges annually, it is among the most long-standing and trusted providers of U.S. postsecondary information. Note that IPEDS relies on self reported survey data from each college and therefore it may be slightly out of date or inconsistent with current levels. Please refer to each individual college website or contact the admissions office for further information.
All top business schools include interviews as part of their application process. Through MBA interviews, schools learn about applicants beyond written applications and test scores. Admissions committees look for certain...
A simple swipe or tap that exchanges money for goods can provide a shot of serotonin. Even before the card-tap function, when using a credit card than when paying with...
President Joe Biden's $6 trillion federal budget for the 2022 fiscal year includes large investments in K-12 and higher education, transportation, healthcare, and the environment. The Biden budget proposal includes...
Search for Online Colleges by Subject
Discover schools with the programs and courses you’re interested in, and start learning today.