- SIZE AND SETTING Four-year, very small, primarily nonresidential
- CAMPUS TYPECity: Midsize
- RELIGIOUS AFFILIATIONChurches of Christ
- ACCREDITATION(S) Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- Average In-State Cost $6,900
- Average Out-Of-State Cost $6,900
- Percent of Students Receiving Financial Aid 100%
- Average Financial Aid Amount $2,863
- Total Undergraduates 308
- Student-Faculty Ratio 10:1
- Male vs Female 43%Male57%Female
- Full-Time vs Part-Time 21%Full-Time57%Part-Time
- 597Students enrolled exclusively in distance education courses
- 0Students enrolled in some but not all distance education courses
- 0Students enrolled exclusively in distance education courses
Race or Ethnicity
- 0%American Indian
- 0%Pacific Islander
- 0%2 or More Races
Median School Value
- Completion Rate 0% Below Average
- Median Post-Graduate Salary $40,100Below Average
- First Year Retention Rate 67%Below Average
1200 Taylor Rd, Montgomery, AL 36117-3553
The data included on this page is collected from The Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System, a Department of Education program managed by the National Center for Education Statistics. Surveying over 7,500 colleges annually, it is among the most long-standing and trusted providers of U.S. postsecondary information. Note that IPEDS relies on self reported survey data from each college and therefore it may be slightly out of date or inconsistent with current levels. Please refer to each individual college website or contact the admissions office for further information.
How to Build Credit While in College Building credit is an important step on the path to financial independence but doing it right is better than doing it early. –Tana Gildea Fees for things like being late or missing a payment are also important to know. We may not plan to miss a payment or […]
College presents a vital time to build a credit score. For many learners, student loans make attending college possible, and credit card companies offer exclusive deals for individuals in their...
Legal studies programs feature liberal arts coursework and general legal classes. Learners also complete specialized coursework on law and policy within a specific field or industry. Curricula vary considerably based...
Search for Online Colleges by Subject
Discover schools with the programs and courses you’re interested in, and start learning today.