80 College Student Discount Stores
Places Where Your Student Status Can Save You Money
Did you know your student ID or email can get you a discount at more than just movie theaters? That’s right – as a student, you may not have to pay full price on many of the purchases you make regularly. And, on top of that, many student discounts can be combined with membership discounts, such as AAA or national student organizations. Keep reading to discover exclusive student deals on everything from textbooks to travel.
- Amazon Prime Prime Student gives students a free 6-month trial. After the trial, students are eligible for a discount on Amazon Prime for four years or until they graduate (whichever comes first). Having Prime means free two-day shipping on eligible orders, including on textbooks and supplies.
- Budget Truck Rental Not every student can rely on their parents’ truck to get their stuff to and from the residence hall. Budget gives college students a 20% discount on in-town moves and 15% on one-way journeys.
- FedEx Anyone with a valid student ID card gets the Student Discount Club rate at FedEx stations: 30% off on sending documents and 20% off on packages.
- Rosetta Stone Sweating Spanish class? Students who register with UNiDAYS can take 10% off of Rosetta Stone software.
- Sam’s Club After registering with UNiDAYS, students who become Sam’s Club members get a $25 gift card that can be used online.
According to the , students paid an average of $13,016 for college tuition in the 2018-19 school year. With room and board, the number rose to $24,623. Most classes require...
Completing a Ph.D. in management online catapults graduates into the highest echelons of the discipline and qualifies professionals to take on advanced, highly specialized roles in areas of business, research,...
The COVID-19 pandemic has upended life for everyone. The pandemic has also created new financial burdens for college students. Many degree-seekers find themselves wondering how to afford college during a...
Search for Online Colleges by Subject
Discover schools with the programs and courses you’re interested in, and start learning today.